24th European Workshop on Automatic Differentiation
to be held as
the Second Virtual, Worldwide Workshop on Automatic Differentiation
November 2–4, 2021
Topics for this workshop include, but are not limited to
- theoretical developments in Automatic/Algorithmic Differentiation, autodiff, back-propagation and related methods,
- applications thereof,
- design and implementation of AD tools, libraries, and language features, and
- problems and challenges for the development and use of AD.
The registration deadline is on Friday 29 October 2021 (or when capacity limits are reached).
The deadline for talk submission is on Friday 22 October 2021 23:59 AOE.
Presentations on work in progress, possible new directions, open questions, as well as completed work are welcome.
We encourage PhD students and those new to the field to attend and present their work.
Please dimension your talk and slides for an average duration of 20 minutes, including time for questions.
The workshop will take place online.
Registration and submission of talk abstracts are done on the autodiff.org workshop registration page (see the navigation on the left).
If you have problems registering or have any questions, please e-mail
The workshop will be held roughly 15:00-18:00 CET (Central Europe Time = UTC+1) over a 2-3 day period, depending on the number of presenters.
- Andrea Walther, Humboldt University Berlin
- Laurent Hascoet, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis